Have you ever thought about...
1. How much time you "sleep" every day? What is your average sleeping time over a period of time?
2. How much time it takes you to "commute to office"? Few statistics about your timing on this?
3. How much time you spend to have your "lunch"? Again, Statistics on that?
4. How much time you spend on "meetings" in office?
5. How much time you do "work"?
6. How much time you do "Gym"?
7. How much time you "wait" for someone? Stats :) ?
blah blah blah...........
Bottom-line, this application allows you to do all the above mentioned.
Here is what you've to do.
1. Add task once.
2. Whenever you are about to start the task, start the timer of that task with a single click.
3. When you are done with the task, stop and save it.
4. You'll have different options to pause, ignore the recording, save as different duration, etc.
5. You'll also have options to hide tasks, delete tasks, etc.
6. Now, do you want to see how you are doing with your tasks? There is a unique graph which shows you to know how you are doing? What is the average time you spent on specified tasks? In most cases how much time you spent on specified tasks? What is the actual time you spent on particular date?, etc.
7. Last but not least, do you want to export all the details you've recorded? You can do that too.
So, imagine what you can do with this application. We hope you enjoy it.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
By installing this application, you are agreed to the terms and conditions of flot specified at http://code.google.com/p/flot.
Also by installing this application, you are agreed to the terms and conditions of Track Time application specified at www.vedasolutions.net.
It's so stupide I don't like it
It is tricky with editing and you only can add the tasks and stop and start etc but not choose an icon and the colour for each task. and run tasks simultaneously. The app has a simple very basic setup . What will make ratings higher is being able to personalise . E. G. Icons and have a intro tour. More modern look not so basic and budget. Better functioning is needed. Cheers
Love this app but its very basic and lacks just a few key features that would make it great. doesn't look like its going too update anytime soon which is a shame. Would like an as free version. Can't find anything better so will stick with it at the moment.
Just what I needed, a simple tool to instantly track time of what i'm doing. I get interrupted a lot, so I need to be able to switch often between tasks. But I do need to keep track off the time I spend on everything so this app helps me a lot here. One thing would be awesome: I want to be able to add colors to the task. Also: start counting as soon as I click the Add button.
Love this app but the Icon is UGLY! Wish the Icon looked more professional or had widget options.
Very useful - almost perfect. Needs better ways to view & edit historical records. Also, graph more than one series at a time. Still does the job I need, & the only app of its kind that I know of.
horrible interface, icon had no transparency, ignores common android abilities (menu button unused). Thee are better apps for this without ads as well
This app is too good. I found it so interesting that i use this app everytime -- having food, driving time bath tie too :). Use it for ur time mgmt.
The interface is unusual but doesn't get in the way
It would be good if starting one task would stop the previous one and auto-save the record - even if this was an option that could be turned on/off by the user. Better / more obvious historical record editing/deletion would also be very good.
It's so stupide I don't like it