About Duplicate Contacts Remover
Trending Free Inc present Duplicate Contacts Remover application for android user. Duplicate Contacts remover app for android works on Duplicate Contacts remover by name. Duplicate Contacts remover detects all the duplicate contacts on your mobile phone and you can easily select them and delete them instantly.
Duplicate Contacts Remover is the application which automatically scan, detect and you can delete duplicate contacts on your mobile phone.
We all face problems when we have many contacts and these all duplicate contacts. Duplicate contacts remover by name removes the contacts on your phone by which your memory allocation will be free. Duplicate Contacts remover save the removed contacts in memory if you accidently removes the contact you can restore it. Duplicate contact merger detect duplicate contacts by name and you can delete those duplicate numbers on just one click.
- Duplicate Contact Detector: Detect your Duplicate contacts and you can delete them.
- Duplicate Contacts Remover: Remove the detected duplicate contacts and keep only those contacts which is real.
Duplicate contacts remover is a simple app to deal with your Duplicate Contacts and there Removal Problems.
1. Duplicate Contacts Remover: Scans and detects all duplicate contacts on your android mobile phone. Duplicate Contacts Remover detects the duplicate contacts on your mobile phone. Duplicate Contacts Remover by name and by number. Duplicate contacts remover search all the duplicate contacts by name on your phone.
2. Duplicate Contacts Remover shows the duplicate contacts on your mobile phone. Select the duplicate contacts and press the delete button. Duplicate contacts remover application delete the Duplicate contacts.
3. You can check your recently removed Duplicate contacts on your Duplicate Contacts remover application.
4. Contacts Import: Duplicate contacts remover can import duplicate contacts from SIM card, SIM card 2, phone memory other social media account which is linked to your phone.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+