This application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi Remote.
When this application is installed, you can activate this plugin for any of your Media Center and directly manage volume of your compatible UPnP receiver from Yatse.
No more need for a separate application or hardware remote even when using pass-through mode in Kodi.
Please note that most UPnP receiver will not allow volume control when not playing something on their UPnP interface.
Support and documentation
– Setup and usage documentation: http://yatse.tv/Wiki
– Support: http://yatse.tv/Debug
– FAQs: http://yatse.tv/FAQ
Please use website or email for support and feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back.
– Once installed you need to select the plugin for the needed host and configure it. (See http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/21)
– You need to have purchased the Unlocker to use receiver plugins.
– Internet permission is needed to talk to your receiver via the network.
– The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
– All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental
– No animal was harmed in the making of this app
Uses too much CPU when away from reciever
Speedy fix for android 7
Works great on my pioneer vsx923. One thing I hardly need is more than 15 vol stets. More like 30 or 40. A max volume limit is needed. Also an option to turn on the receiver when starting kodi via WOL.. Update: when the usability is that bad, i give it a rating for that. If the steps are too big and I have to grab my remote anyway, it doesnt fulfil its purpuse. And I wrote why.
Worked perfectly with my pc
for shizzle my nizzle
I like yatse but did not purchase the unlocker since I use it for very basic stuff. I cannot use this PlugIn because of that. The only reason I deducted a star is because of the attitude of the developer to the users who rate the app. You should really breath before answering the way you do. Said with respect.
Thanks a bunch, you saved me a lot of effort with this plug in. Works great with Onkyo TX-NR737 other than the volume steps being 8 and I can't change it
Works great on my pioneer vsx923. One thing I hardly need is more than 15 vol stets. More like 30 or 40. A max volume limit could be useful. Also an option to turn on the receiver when starting kodi via WOL..
Small, non critical bug - when testing, changing step size has no effect till after you save... Would be great if you could also introduce a complementary volume control widget... ;D
Works great with my pioneer vsx-1123
Wonderful addition to Yatse. No more second app for volume. Works instantly with my denon.
Works with Onkyo TX-NR515.
Works great for volume on Sony dn-1040
Perfect, works with Onkyo 2012-2013 models