This application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi Remote.
When this application is installed, you can activate this plugin for any of your Media Center and directly manage volume of your network connected Yamaha receiver from Yatse.
No more need for a separate application or hardware remote even when using pass-through mode in Kodi.
This plugin is mainly tested on a RX-V677 but should work on any recent network connected Yamaha receiver (RX-Axxx or RV-Vxxx)
Support and documentation
– Setup and usage documentation: http://yatse.tv/Wiki
– Support: http://yatse.tv/Debug
– FAQs: http://yatse.tv/FAQ
Please use website or email for support and feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back.
– Once installed you need to select the plugin for the needed host and configure it. (See http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/21)
– You need to have purchased the Unlocker to use receiver plugins.
– Internet permission is needed to talk to your receiver via the network.
– The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
– All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental
– No animal was harmed in the making of this app
I requested the plugin to work with my Yamaha HTR-6295 receiver. With some emails shared back and forth, Tolriq was able to get it working. Thank you. You have made your Yatse program even better!!
Thanks for making a great app even more awesome. Appreciate the latest update, this brings fantastic usability to my media centre.
I bought a Yamaha receiver with this app I mind. but can't configure it.
I don't need to keep the remote for my receiver around while watching movies anymore. It's also *very* simple to configure... thanks!
I was using overlays with the Yamaha widget before this plugin was created to duplicate the exact same functionality. Thank you so b much for this!
This addon has made this remote perfect. Awesome addon.
The plugin page has only snapshots of the screens to demonstrate how to configure. There's no descriptive text telling you how to configure. The author is extremely abusive to customers. Read reviews of the actual app. Read his responses to those that have complained. It also seems like he is making unnecessary changes just for the sake of changes many of which add to the complexity of the app.
Works smoothly and it's very useful but I'm left longing for more advanced functionalities like scene/input/dsp selection. The setup guide is buried in the wiki, there could be a direct link in here to the exact section in the wiki where the receiver setup is described. Thumbs up!
Works great. Using a raspberry pi with a Yamaha RX-A730...
Works perfect with RX 671. Great addition plugin to Yatse
Can you make a plugin for denon?