Enables starting a TeamViewer remote session with your UNATTENDED device!
TeamViewer is probably the best remote control app out there. It enables full control and screen mirroring for your Android device from a remote PC, working on the device as if it was in your hand.
However, it has one big drawback, it require someone to tap "Allow" when a remote connection is made, preventing users the freedom to fully unleash its power not only for support, but also for using the device's various capabilities while no one is there to approve the connection.
Until now :)
Introducing TeamViewer Go Unattended - TVGU:
TVGU is your finger-on-the-device when there's no one there to accept your connection.
It is triggered remotely by sending your device a unique Trigger Code via text/SMS or a Facebook Messenger message, then launch TeamViewer QuickSupport and wait for the connection approval popup to appear.
Once a TeamViewer connection is made, TVGU will "tap" the "Allow" button on your behalf, approving the connection and allowing you full control over your device.
* Free one week trial. The app is fully functional during the trial period, after which a license activation is required.
* Remotely triggered by a unique Trigger Code.
* Trigger code can be sent by text/SMS or Facebook messaging service.
* Facebook triggering can be enabled/disabled.
* Set a Recovery Phone Number to which you can have a Trigger Code reminder sent.
* Trigger Code is protected by a PIN. use your PIN to recover a lost/forgotten Trigger Code, either locally on the device, or remotely via text/SMS.
* For ROOTED devices only! Due to its User-Interface interaction capability this app mus gain ROOT permission to "tap" soft-buttons.
* The app was designed for HD displays. It may not display properly on lower resolution screens.
* This is not a stand-alone product. TeamViewer QuickSupport must be installed on your device.
* This app is triggered remotely by an incoming text/SMS or a Facebook Messenger message. The device must be SMS capable to use remote PIN recovery. You must have Facebook Messenger installed to use Facebook message triggering.
* Triggering by Facebook message is disabled by default. Enable it in the setup page.
A version for Android TV boxes and other SIM-less devices will be available shortly. The license activator will work for both versions! One purchase only!