The only way to connect to TeamViewer QuickSupport on an unattended device!
*** Please verify your device meets all prerequisites before installing ***
*** For Minix Neo X5/X7/X8 use the Minix optimized version (TeamViewer Go Unattended NeoX7 in Google Play)
*** Requires ROOT - Due to its User-Interface interaction capability this app mus gain ROOT permission to "tap" soft-buttons.
*** Requires Android version 4.4 (Kitkat) or higher.
*** Requires Facebook Messenger to be installed.
*** Requires TeamViewer QuickSupport to be installed.
*** Requires the free Notification Listener plugin - install from Google Play.
* If you run TVGU-SL without the Notification Listener, it will prompt you to install it.
*** Before using this app, You must add Notification Listener to the permitted apps in the Accessibility Settings (under Android Settings). This is so TVGU-SL can intercept Facebook messages so it knows to launch TeamViewer QuickSupport.
SIM-less (SL) verson: This version is specifically tweaked for devices that cannot install the regular version due to the app showing as "incompatible with your device", in particularly Android TV devices.
Start a TeamViewer remote session with your UNATTENDED SIM-less device!
TeamViewer is probably the best remote control app out there. It enables full control and screen mirroring for your Android device from a remote PC, working on the device as if it was in your hand.
However, it has one big drawback, it require someone to tap "Allow" when a remote connection is made, preventing users the freedom to fully unleash its power not only for support, but also for using the device's various capabilities while no one is there to approve the connection.
Until now :)
Introducing TeamViewer Go Unattended for SIM-Less devices - TVGU-SL:
TVGU-SL is your finger-on-the-device when there's no one there to accept your connection.
It is triggered remotely by sending your device a unique Trigger Code via the Facebook messaging service, then launch TeamViewer QuickSupport and wait for the connection approval popup to appear.
Once a TeamViewer connection is made, TVGU will "tap" the "Allow" button on your behalf, approving the connection and allowing you full control over your device.
* Free one week trial. The app is fully functional during the trial period, after which a license activation is required.
* Remotely triggered by sending a unique Trigger Code via the Facebook messaging service.
* Trigger Code is protected by a PIN. use your PIN to recover a lost/forgotten Trigger Code locally. The SL version does not support remote PIN recovery.
* The app was designed for HD displays. It may not display properly on lower resolution screens but should still function.
* If you forget your Recovery PIN you will need to contact support on [email protected]
to reset it. Uninstalling will not reset your PIN.