*** Please verify your device meets all prerequisites before installing ***
*** Requires ROOT - Due to its User-Interface interaction capability this app mus gain ROOT permission to "tap" soft-buttons.
*** Requires Android version 4.4 (Kitkat) or higher.
*** Requires Facebook Messenger to be installed.
*** Requires TeamViewer QuickSupport to be installed.
*** Requires the free Notification Listener plugin - install from Google Play.
* If you run TVUL-SL without the Notification Listener, it will prompt you to install it.
*** Before using this app, You must add Notification Listener to the permitted apps in the Accessibility Settings (under Android Settings). This is so TVUL-SL can intercept Facebook messages so it knows to launch TeamViewer QuickSupport.
SIM-less (SL) verson: This version is specifically tweaked for devices that cannot install the regular version due to the app showing as "incompatible with your device", in particularly Android TV devices.
Start a TeamViewer remote session with your UNATTENDED SIM-less device!
TeamViewer is probably the best remote control app out there. It enables full control and screen mirroring for your Android device from a remote PC, working on the device as if it was in your hand.
However, it has one big drawback, it require someone to tap "Allow" when a remote connection is made, preventing users the freedom to fully unleash its power not only for support, but also for using the device's various capabilities while no one is there to approve the connection.
Until now :)
Introducing TeamViewer Unattended Launcher for SIM-Less devices - TVUL-SL:
TVUL-SL is your finger-on-the-device when there's no one there to accept your connection.
It is triggered remotely by sending your device a unique Trigger Code via the Facebook messaging service, then launch TeamViewer QuickSupport and wait for the connection approval popup to appear.
Once a TeamViewer connection is made, TVUL will "tap" the "Allow" button on your behalf, approving the connection and allowing you full control over your device.
This is a customized version of the TVUL-SL app (TeamViewer Unattended Launcher for SIM-Less devices) made specifically for the Minix Neo X7 with KitKat 240 firmware.
Please be aware that TeamViewer QuickSupport has no specific plugin for the Minix 240 firmware that makes it hang if attempting to remote an X7 that is set for 1080p display.
If you want to use TeamViewer QuickSupport with Minix Neo X7 with KitKat v240 ROM, make sure to set the display resolution to 720p, otherwise TeamViewer will hang on "Initializing display parameters".
This is NOT a bug with TVUL!
* Free one week trial. The app is fully functional during the trial period, after which a license activation is required.
* Remotely triggered by sending a unique Trigger Code via the Facebook messaging service.
* Trigger Code is protected by a PIN. use your PIN to recover a lost/forgotten Trigger Code locally. The SL version does not support remote PIN recovery.
* The app was designed for HD displays. It may not display properly on lower resolution screens but should still function.
* If you forget your Recovery PIN you will need to contact support on [email protected] to reset it. Uninstalling will not reset your PIN.