EZSmart lock is the most economical way to provide secure and convenient control of your deadbolt door lock. You can unlock the door by launching the Near Field Unlock Function; triggering the Touch Unlock Function or simply accessing to the App for App Unlock. It allows you to grant or revoke access to access to a third party’s smartphone by "Secured QR Code" or Email. This virtual key cannot be duplicated or transferred to other devices. Key Fob is included for non-smartphone family members.
EZlock has 40 sets of unique electronic ID Keys:
Permanent Key: (For family members)
-No expiration date
-10 sets of keys (Owner / Family members x9)
- 6 sets of Key Fobs with 5 meters remote access radius. (for BKT16 model, build-in Keypad, it comes with 5 set of 6-digits passcode to replace the Key Fob function).
-24 sets of sharing keys with an expiration date
- Your smartphone is smart key now.
- With the App, you have four lock/unlock method: Touch / Near-Field / App / Key Fob/ Keypad.
- Owner key has the ability to grant / revoke each key access for weeks hours and minutes.
- Guest key x 24, each temporary key can be sent by email for "Long Distance" or Scan QR Code for "Face-to-Face". After the expiration date, it will be deleted automatically from the EZlock system.
- EZlock can generate unique IDs for each key that cannot be duplicated or transferred. Each key can only be registered to the EZlock App once. Only an Admin or Master key can issue the sharing key to guest.
- Know who comes and goes, the Mobile App can read the latest 40 of the EZlock activities log.
- Low battery alert from EZlock Device and Key Fob.
- for BKT16 model, build-in Keypad, it comes with 5 set of 6-digits passcode to replace the Key Fob function
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+