New features added:
1. The features of Contrast, Brightness and Saturation adjustments have been added.
Contrast: [CN+] and [CN-] buttons
Brightness: [Br+] and [Br-] buttons
Saturation: [St+] and [St-] buttons
2. The transformation to Gray Scale, Black and White and filter colors have been added.
Gray Scale: [Gray] button
Black and White: [B/W] button
Filter: [Color] button
3. Re-show the original image by using [Undo] button.
1. Adjust the Contrast, Brightness and Saturation first.
2. Then, rotate the orientation and [Reset info] if necessary.
3. Then, convert the image to Cray Scale, Black and White or Filter colors.
4. It takes longer time to convert colors to Black and White colors. If original image has not come with good contrast and brightness, it would not have good output.
Ever wondering why the photos stored in the phone album are always shown with different orientations? Use this tool to adjust their orientation and solve your troubles! Album Tool is a free and simple utility here for you. Features as follows:
1. You can select a photo from your phone's album or gallery shown in abnormal orientation, rotate the image left or right 90 degrees or 180 degrees, and make it to be shown in the correct orientation.
2. Before saving the image back after the change, if the display orientation of image and the description below the image are different, it is recommended to press the "RESET ROTATION INFO" button to reset the rotation information set in the image.
3. When you want to save the image after the change, the utility will use original photo file name and automatically add "_1" there in default for you to save the photo file after the change, and the original file will not be touched. And, you can also manually change the file name as you wish.
Photo and image reading formats supported: PNG (.png), JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg), WEBP (.webp)
Output Directory: the directory where the original photo or image is located.
4. Icon Tool: PNG icons image files named as ic_launcher.png in default, free to manually change the output file name.
Icons: From previously selected image, the utility will generate 48x48, 72x72, 96x96, 144x144, 192x192 PNG icon files in their respective sub-directories.
Play image: same as above but produces 512x512 PNG image.
Output format: PNG image files.
Output directory: the directory where the original photo is located, the utility will automatically add "_1" to the file name to create a new sub-directory, and save each icons in their individual directories.
Suggestion: Before using this tool, it is better to back up your album or gallery for the printing, safety or other usages.