Well wonder no more! Just tell this FREE app what runes you got and we'll see what you can do with it.
1) Select the runes you have
2) Press "Find runewords"
To sweeten the deal, you can also:
- Find out which runes you're missing for a particular runeword
- Provides information about which patch version the item was introduced.
- Display completed runewords only (ones where you have enough runestones to make right away)
- Restrict the number of sockets so you can find only the runewords which fit your socketed item
- Filter out the annoying "online only" runewords
- ONLY select the item types that you want. Why bother with bow runewords which aren't compatible with your socketed helm?
- Allows you to filter runewords which provide auras and/or resists all
- It even gives you a recipe list to help you craft the missing runes using the Horadric Cube!
This app is so feature complete it was rumoured even old man Deckard Cain had it on his phone before his untimely death by butterflies.
* This is not an official Blizzard™ app. It's made by a fan for fans.
* 512px Hi-res store icon by Th3 ProphetMan under the CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 license.
* App icon by Exhumed under the CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivate 4.0 license.
I like that i can put what runes i have and it will tell me what runewords i can make with the runes i currently have. I really really like the fact that this app doesnt require or want any access to any of my phone details or pictures. Thank you! A+++
App requires internet to use. While on a stable WiFi, could not find any runewords because when I push "find runewords" I get the error "could not load data". This review was written on the same internet connection I am trying to use the app on.
Stumbled upon this little time saving gem while looking for the PlugY mod (yet again lol). My only suggestion is: you already have the rune-related Cube Recipes, maybe add the rest of them for completion's sake? ^_^
Works well. Gotta find a way to be able to be offline with the app
So, how to get rid of the ads?
This app is F'n sweet!!!!!!
Still useful. :)