This application is compatible with all Bluetooth devices, that support A2DP or Headset profiles.
- Battery level icon in status bar (optional) - PRO VERSION ONLY;
- Warning notification if your Bluetooth device runs low battery (optional) - PRO VERSION ONLY;
- Available 2x1 and 1x1 widget's sizes;
- You can assign your desired names to your Bluetooth devices;
- Easy to use and configure;
- Ability to backup and restore widget's data;
- Battery friendly.
USAGE FOR 2x1 WIDGET:
- Double tap on battery icon or percentage: reset battery level and remaining time values;
- Single tap on device name or remaining time: open configuration screen.
USAGE FOR 1x1 WIDGET:
- Double tap on bottom element to reset battery level and remaining time values;
- Single tap on top element to open configuration screen.
For more information, please refer to in-app help guide.
If you like this app, please consider to by Ad-Free PRO version:
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact me using email: [email protected]
This widget was developed first of all for Bluetooth devices, which do not report the battery level through Bluetooth protocol, but it is compatible with all Bluetooth devices, that support A2DP or Headset profiles. Do not be disappointed if you were looking for an app which can display battery level from a headset itself through Bluetooth protocol - this widget is not supposed to do it.
If your Android device does not correctly report Bluetooth playing state, "Force A2DP detection" feature should help, but note that this feature will not force the widget to update immediately when you start or stop playing music, but widget will count time accurately and display correct playing status after every periodic update (every minute). So just wait about one minute after you start or stop playing music, the widget should display correct status, it will not effect on the accuracy of counting battery life, just a short lag of displaying correct state for devices which does not act according to Android documentation.
Write external storage permission is used only for write and read widget's backups.
Internet access permission is required only for displaying advertisements. There are no advertisements in PRO version and it does not require this permission.
ATTENTION for Xposed Framework Users!
If you are using ad-blocking software which works through Xposed Framework, it may conflict with widget configuration dialog and hide buttons bar. If you encounter this problem - try to disable ad-blocking for this app or buy PRO version.