"Android Watchdog" save you from such troubles. The application is designed to prevent the loss of mobile devices with Android (phone or tablet), and search for it and identify the thief of the device, if it has been stolen. When the device falls from the bag or pocket, program starts loud siren, and if the user does not respond and do not turn it off, app sending an SMS-message with a GPS-coordinates of the lost device on standby phone. In case of theft "Android Watchdog" allows you to track the change of SIM-card, to determine GPS-coordinates of the device, making the thief's photos, and record his conversation through sms-queries. One of the main features of the app is the ability to remotely turn on / off the mobile internet and WI-FI-module.
What are the advantage of "Android Watchdog" in comparison with other similar applications?
1) Does not require an active Internet connection on your mobile device, because enable or disable it remotely. (Note: On Android 5.0 or later software mobile internet switching is not available. You can control only WI-FI connection.)
2) It is not necessary to obtain root-rights for work.
3) Does not require a subscription fee for the use of a specialized Internet service to search for a mobile device (only one-time fee for PRO-version or free LITE version).
4) Allows you to take photos and record the thief's conversation.
5) Allows you to track the device falling.
6) It is possible to hide the application from the launcher. (TO START IT, ENTER *#*#4568#*#* IN DIALLER)
The application has a flexible configuration, the intuitive interface and built-in help system.
Caution! Before using the application is strongly recommended to get acquainted with the built-in help (To run it, click the button (?)).
LITE-version has some limitations. The full version of the application is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.ers.myapplication