Please use this Redeem Code - b2s3ad
English Mystery Stories with Synced Audio and Activities
These are the mystery stories about young detectives, Katie and TC. They will face problems with disappearing newspapers and cheap soft drinks. How are they going to solve these cases?
Two original mystery stories per each app
Story 1: The Case of the Disappearing Newspapers
There is chaos in town as newspapers keep disappearing before customers have a chance to read them! No one has seen or heard anything to explain why this is happening. Follow Katie and TC as they find out and restore order to the poor residents of the town!
(500 unique words, Word Count: 1801 / Lexile: 620L)
Story 2: The Case of the Cheap Soft Drinks
A shady new market vendor is selling brand-name soft drinks at the local market for a price that’s too good to be true! How can the vendor afford to sell the drinks at such a cheap price? Join Katie and TC as they figure out what’s going on at the market once and for all!
(500 unique words, Word Count: 1790 / Lexile: 700L)
• Illustrated with original art showing scenes from the stories
• Realistic, appropriate, and exciting situations that students will enjoy
• Subject matter includes forensic science, technology, and more
• Automatic reading with highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
Mystery Reader Series - 10 series with 2 original mystery stories per each app
Mystery Reader 1 - Bad Business
Mystery Reader 2 - Bad Decisions
Mystery Reader 3 - Revenge Mysteries
Mystery Reader 4 - Crime Mysteries
Mystery Reader 5 - Bully Mysteries
Mystery Reader 6 - Food Burglar Mysteries
Mystery Reader 7 - Blame Game Mysteries
Mystery Reader 8 - Mischief Mysteries
Mystery Reader 9 - Greed Mysteries
Mystery Reader 10 - Trickery Mysteries
* This app requires Content Viewer app from Unidocs. Please download from Google Play.
Powered by ezPDF Reader technology from Unidocs Inc.
Contents provided by Woongjin Compass.