Please use this Redeem Code - c1e3y2
English Mystery Stories with Synced Audio and Activities - Trickery Mysteries
These are the mystery stories about young detectives, Katie and TC. They will face problems with the mysterious cell phone and the gold coin.
Written by Ken Methold
Illustrated by Kirsteen Harris-Jones
Two original mystery stories per each app
Story 1: The Case of the Mysterious Cell Phone
An eerie cell phone sound can be heard behind a woman’s house, but there is no phone or people in sight. What could be making the sound? Join Katie and TC as they work to get some answers on this slightly spooky case!
(Word Count: 1668 / Lexile: 670L)
Story 2: The Case of the Gold Coin
A young collector believes he has come into possession of an extremely rare and valuable gold coin. Is it real or has there been a scam? Find out as Katie and TC investigate and find out the truth!
(Word Count: 1780 / Lexile: 680L)
• Illustrated with original art showing scenes from the stories
• Realistic, appropriate, and exciting situations that students will enjoy
• Subject matter includes forensic science, technology, and more
• Automatic reading with highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
The following Mystery Reader are also available.
Mystery Reader 1 - Bad Business
Mystery Reader 2 - Bad Decisions
Mystery Reader 3 - Revenge Mysteries
Mystery Reader 4 - Crime Mysteries
Mystery Reader 5 - Bully Mysteries
Mystery Reader 6 - Food Burglar Mysteries
Mystery Reader 7 - Blame Game Mysteries
Mystery Reader 8 - Mischief Mysteries
Mystery Reader 9 - Greed Mysteries
Mystery Reader 10 - Trickery Mysteries
* This app requires Content Viewer app from Unidocs. Please download from Google Play.
Powered by ezPDF Reader technology from Unidocs Inc.
Contents provided by Compass Media.