Please use this Redeem Code - e3n2s2
English Mystery Stories with Synced Audio and Activities
These are the mystery stories about young detectives, Katie and TC. How are they going to solve these cases?
Two original mystery stories per each app
Story 1: The Case of the Poisoned Dog
Sadly, a small boy’s dog has been poisoned, but was it an act of brutality or just an unfortunate accident? Katie and TC do their best to investigate and explain what really happened!
(500 unique words, Word Count: 1764 / Lexile: 620L)
Story 2: The Case of the Hit-and-Run Driver
A high-risk auto accident occurs but the driver rushes away from the scene of the accident leaving a poor elderly woman unable to move.
What kind of person would do something so unsafe and irresponsible? Katie and TC put their detective skills to work to find the guilty party!
(500 unique words, Word Count: 1731 / Lexile: 680L)
• Illustrated with original art showing scenes from the stories
• Realistic, appropriate, and exciting situations that students will enjoy
• Subject matter includes forensic science, technology, and more
• Automatic reading with highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
Mystery Reader Series - 10 series with 2 original mystery stories per each app
Mystery Reader 1 - Bad Business - Now Available
Mystery Reader 2 - Bad Decisions - Now Available
Mystery Reader 3 - Revenge Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 4 - Crime Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 5 - Bully Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 6 - Food Burglar Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 7 - Blame Game Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 8 - Mischief Mysteries - Coming Soon
Mystery Reader 9 - Greed Mysteries - Coming Soon
Mystery Reader 10 - Trickery Mysteries - Coming Soon
* This app requires Content Viewer app from Unidocs. Please download from Google Play.
Powered by ezPDF Reader technology from Unidocs Inc.
Contents provided by Compass Media.
Simple story to use scientific methods.