Please use this Redeem Code - a2b1c0
English Mystery Stories with Synced Audio and Activities - Blame Game Mysteries
These are the mystery stories about young detectives, Katie and TC. They will face problems with the careless cyclists and the broken vase.
Written by Ken Methold
Illustrated by Kirsteen Harris-Jones
Two original mystery stories per each app
Story 1: The Case of the Careless Cyclists
A high-speed collision causes two children to have a bad bike accident near the park. How and why did this accident occur? Who has to pay for the damage? It’s up to Katie and TC to investigate and name who is to blame!
(Word Count: 1736 / Lexile: 550L)
Story 2: The Case of the Broken Vase
A shattered vase has a boy’s father enraged at him. But the family’s happiness is also broken because the boy’s mother and father disagree on who is to blame. Katie and TC are called in to find out who is responsible for breaking the vase, and hopefully restore happiness to the family!
(Word Count: 1742 / Lexile: 790L)
• Illustrated with original art showing scenes from the stories
• Realistic, appropriate, and exciting situations that students will enjoy
• Subject matter includes forensic science, technology, and more
• Automatic reading with highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
Mystery Reader Series - 10 series with 2 original mystery stories per each app
Mystery Reader 1 - Bad Business - Now Available
Mystery Reader 2 - Bad Decisions - Now Available
Mystery Reader 3 - Revenge Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 4 - Crime Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 5 - Bully Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 6 - Food Burglar Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 7 - Blame Game Mysteries - Now Available
Mystery Reader 8 - Mischief Mysteries - Coming Soon
Mystery Reader 9 - Greed Mysteries - Coming Soon
Mystery Reader 10 - Trickery Mysteries - Coming Soon
* This app requires Content Viewer app from Unidocs. Please download from Google Play.
Powered by ezPDF Reader technology from Unidocs Inc.
Contents provided by Compass Media.