Please use this Redeem Code - m2o3e3
English Mystery Stories with Synced Audio and Activities - Mischief Mysteries
These are the mystery stories about young detectives, Katie and TC. They will face problems with the stolen chickens and the go-kart brakes.
Written by Ken Methold
Illustrated by Kirsteen Harris-Jones
Two original mystery stories per each app
Story 1: The Case of the Stolen Chickens
A thief keeps stealing a woman’s chickens from her backyard. She thinks she knows who is doing it but has no evidence so she calls in Katie and TC to find out who the thief is and bring them to justice!
(Word Count: 1734 / Lexile: 630L)
Story2: The Case of the Go-Kart Brakes
A high-speed go-karting accident puts a boy’s life in danger. As he later finds out that his brakes were tampered with before the race, he demands to know who has committed such a treacherous act. Katie and TC use their investigative skills to uncover who put this driver’s life in danger!
(Word Count: 1754 / Lexile: 640L)
• Illustrated with original art showing scenes from the stories
• Realistic, appropriate, and exciting situations that students will enjoy
• Subject matter includes forensic science, technology, and more
• Automatic reading with highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
The following Mystery Reader are also available.
Mystery Reader 1 - Bad Business
Mystery Reader 2 - Bad Decisions
Mystery Reader 3 - Revenge Mysteries
Mystery Reader 4 - Crime Mysteries
Mystery Reader 5 - Bully Mysteries
Mystery Reader 6 - Food Burglar Mysteries
Mystery Reader 7 - Blame Game Mysteries
Mystery Reader 8 - Mischief Mysteries
Mystery Reader 9 - Greed Mysteries
Mystery Reader 10 - Trickery Mysteries
* This app requires Content Viewer app from Unidocs. Please download from Google Play.
Powered by ezPDF Reader technology from Unidocs Inc.
Contents provided by Compass Media.