Please use this Redeem Code - de4g1c
English Mystery Stories with Synced Audio and Activities - Greed Mysteries
These are the mystery stories about young detectives, Katie and TC. They will face problems with the lost canary and the wrong answer.
Written by Ken Methold
Illustrated by Kirsteen Harris-Jones
Two original mystery stories per each app
Story 1: The Case of the Lost Canary
A woman’s pet canary vanishes from within its locked cage. How on earth could this have happened? Katie and TC follow the clues that help them explain this mystery!
(Word Count: 1789 / Lexile: 580L)
Story 2: The Case of the Wrong Answer
A mild-mannered librarian spots a strange irregularity and suspects a dishonest plot by some of her students. But was it really a conspiracy, or just a coincidence? Find out what kind of cunning investigative tactics Katie and TC use to figure it out!
(Word Count: 1817 / Lexile: 700L)
• Illustrated with original art showing scenes from the stories
• Realistic, appropriate, and exciting situations that students will enjoy
• Subject matter includes forensic science, technology, and more
• Automatic reading with highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
The following Mystery Reader are also available.
Mystery Reader 1 - Bad Business
Mystery Reader 2 - Bad Decisions
Mystery Reader 3 - Revenge Mysteries
Mystery Reader 4 - Crime Mysteries
Mystery Reader 5 - Bully Mysteries
Mystery Reader 6 - Food Burglar Mysteries
Mystery Reader 7 - Blame Game Mysteries
Mystery Reader 8 - Mischief Mysteries
Mystery Reader 9 - Greed Mysteries
Mystery Reader 10 - Trickery Mysteries
* This app requires Content Viewer app from Unidocs. Please download from Google Play.
Powered by ezPDF Reader technology from Unidocs Inc.
Contents provided by Compass Media.