"Wolf is mad. Raccoon keeps playing tricks on him! Wolf goes to sleep. Raccoon puts mud on Wolf’s eyes. Wolf wakes up, but he can’t see! Brown Bird is nice. He helps Wolf. Wolf wants to do something nice for Brown Bird. He says he can make Brown Bird pretty. Wolf will make him Red Bird.?"
This is the beginner level series of Young Learners Classic Readers, Young English language learners will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency with these easy-to-read adaptations of well-known tales for children. Each reader includes the following features:
• A short introduction about the author and/or story
• A picture gallery of important characters before the story
• A story including full-color illustrations and highlighted dialog for easy recognition of spoken language
• Automatic reading with highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
* This app requires Content Viewer app from Unidocs. Please download from Google Play.
These content apps are also available in Google Play.
• The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
• Hansel and Gretel
• The Brave Tin Soldier
• Noah's Ark
• Bellerophon and Pegasus
• How Red Bird Got Hist Color
• The Fir Tree
• The Count of Monte Cristo
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, and other business inquiries to [email protected]