With Young Learners Classic Readers, Young English language learners will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency with these easy-to-read adaptations of well-known tales for children.
Easy and fun English story readings are packed inside the app. Clear text and vibrant images bring the top quality contents that integrated with audio voices of professional natives. Reading and learning in English is now so much fun.
• A short introduction to the author and/or story
• A picture gallery of important characters before the story
• A story including full-color illustrations and highlighted dialog for easy recognition of spoken language
• Automatic reading of highlighted text
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
* Carefully chosen family words from 500 essential English words for this app
What's on this level.
1. The Fir Tree
2. The Elves and the Shoemaker
3. How Bear Lost His Tail
4. Sleeping Beauty
5. Jack and the Magic Beans
6. The Son Who Came Home
7. The Nutcracker
8. Puss in Boots
9. The Woodman and the Ax
10. The Trojan Horse
Our six-level structure allows learners to advance to higher levels as their English ability increases. At higher levels the word counts, base vocabulary, and subject matter increase in difficulty.
Young Learners Classic Readers Series (Available as separate apps)
Level 1 : 400 Family Words per Level, 300 Word Count per Story
Level 2 : 500 Family Words per Level, 500 Word Count per Story - This App
Level 3 : 650 Family Words per Level, 800 Word Count per Story
Level 4 : 800 Family Words per Level, 1,200 Word Count per Story
Level 5 : 1,000 Family Words per Level, 1,700 Word Count per Story
Level 6 : 1,200 Family Words per Level, 2,500 Word Count per Story
Students who have the minimum base vocabulary listed above will find the stories in that level well suited for extensive reading practice and reading fluency development.
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, and other business inquiries to [email protected]