About SGUL Mobile Help
The SGUL Mobile Help app provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the Myprogress application and also how to tackle any problems you may experience with it. The Myprogress application is used for recording the completion of Workplace Based Assessments (WPBA) electronically. The app also provides a useful list of links to healthcare education related apps, and a guide on note-taking during lectures, using a tablet device.
* Myprogress support – Signing in to Myprogress
* Myprogress support – Completing an assessment
* Myprogress support – Submitting an assessment
* Myprogress support – Checking if assessments are submitted
* Myprogress support – Reviewing assessments/feedback
* Myprogress support – Resending assessments to your tablet
* Myprogress support – Managing your assessments/folders
* Really useful apps
* Tips on note-taking using your tablet
This app was developed by Learning Technology Services in collaboration with the e-Learning Unit.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+