For both guitar and ukulele, G Chords provides a massive library of chords. A chord can be found either by scrolling through the chords for that note, or by quickly searching for a specific chord that you're looking for. When you've found the chord you want, you can tap it to bring up a chord diagram and the option to save that chord for faster access in future. Saved guitar and ukulele chords are kept in one list together, at the top of the left drawer, so that its always fast to get to the chords you use the most.
G Chords has a fully functioning metronome, with the ability to change the tempo, the time signature, and tap to set tempo. There is both audio, and an animated visual metronome.
G Chords also has a fast and accurate tuner. Use your microphone to accurately tune your instrument, or pick a tuning from one of the many guitar and ukulele tunings available and use audio to get in tune.
G Chords is designed to provide the fastest and accurate way to access the information you need so that you can get your focus back on to making music!
G Chords is free and ad supported
- Over 250 guitar chords, all sorted by root note.
- Over 150 ukulele chords.
- Simple and elegant diagrams for each and every chord.
- Search by note, name, or both!
- Save your favorite chords at the click of a button
- A visual and audio metronome
- A Fast and accurate pitch detecting tuner
- Elegant material design
- Chords presented in a clean and simple card view.
- Dedicated layout for tablets large and small, portrait and landscape
- Lightweight and fast.
- Plans for more in future updates
If a chord is missing/incorrect, or you've spotted a bug, feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Shout out to icons4android.com - a great resource for material icons to use within android apps.