About Derbyshire & Peak District
Travel back in time and discover stories and some of the best archive photography the region has to offer. Use this location-aware app to compare now and then.
- 24 walking trails (1-13km) with map, waypoints and route directions.
- 250 places of interest to explore: all free to visit
- Augmented Reality: superimpose old photographs into your camera view and see how today's scene has changed - capture and share your cross-fade images!
- Oral history: personal stories that bring the past to life
- GPS tracking and distance from all features
- Get directions to places of interest
“As a local boy I was impressed by the range and depth of lesser known places and topics the app unearthed. It’s definitely not the usual run of the mill, to be expected content – well done!”
James Berresford, CEO at Visit England
Some security software such as SOPHOS may suggest the app has low quality security. Your security is not at risk from this app, it is simply because the app uses your location to trigger nearby places of interest.
Let us know if you find any bugs or have suggestions for how we may improve the app in any way and we'll see what we can do. Your feedback is valuable, and user feedback has already led to a number of improvements.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+