FREE FOR ELMHURST’S MEMBERS
Elmhurst’s RdSAP GO is a fast, flexible and intuitive mobile app for accredited domestic energy assessors. It was designed with a simple objective in mind. That is to help you work quickly and effectively and minimise the time taken to complete an EPC wherever you are, enabling calculations on-site. It also integrates with Elmhurst’s GO Capture – another FREE members’ app for capturing and cataloguing your evidence when using RdSAP GO.
*Minimum specification for Android devices: 4.0+.
We recommend a Dual-core 1.3Ghz processor with 16GB Storage.
RdSAP GO includes some of the following features:
• Optimised for Android devices
• Fast and reliable
• Integrated with Elmhurst’s Free GO Capture app for simultaneous evidence and data capture
• New interface and layout designed for simplicity and productivity
• The ability to input data in any order, affording you control instead of restrictions
• New data input methods to improve the user experience, including number sliders and collapsible menus
• Panel functionality – allowing you to accept and process panel jobs
• New remote support facility
Members can see the software manual in our ‘Access Elmhurst’ members' portal.
Not accredited with Elmhurst Energy?
If you are not accredited as a domestic energy assessor with Elmhurst Energy, you will need to contact us about completing your accreditation or switching to Elmhurst’s scheme before downloading this app.
Please contact us at: [email protected]
Excellent app and free to use
fiddly on phone (one+ which has a fairly large touchscreen) but I imagine its better on pads. Very slow to load but once it is active it's OK, unless you switch apps then it has to load from scratch again. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE REGULARLY. Sadly what let's it down is the separate app to capture photographs. either constantly waiting for it to load or doing a second walk round for photos. the other app is really really poor constantly crashing out on me mid inspection & losing photos.