Absolutely No Adverts.
Raspberry SSH Lite is an Android application designed to control your Raspberry Pi and other SSH enabled devices via SSH. Anything you can do via SSH you should be able to automate using this app.
1. Customisable buttons. Dynamically add and remove buttons. Change the text on the buttons. Assign different commands. NB: Lite version number of buttons is limited.
2. ICMP (Ping) Monitoring for up to four Raspberry Pi devices. Quickly check to see if you are connected to your Raspberry Pi and that it's turned on. (Green = on, red = off and Yellow = Error).
3. Backup your configuration and restore them to another device.
4. Turn on debug mode to see the output from your Raspberry Pi. This can be invaluable when you are troubleshooting commands.
5. Supports multiple Raspberry Pi devices or you can use "override" mode to configure all buttons to talk to one Raspberry Pi (see app settings).
6. NEW - Strict Host Key checking. Add host keys to add additional security to your SSH connections.
7. NEW - Display the output from your command and dismiss the output when you are ready. Turn this on and off on a per button basis.
8. NEW - Clone Buttons.
9. NEW - Change the order of buttons.
There is also a full paid for version on Google Play for purchase. Search for Raspberry SSH in the Play Store.
Please contact us before rating if you find any issues. We will do our best to fix any bugs you find.