Whether you decide to take a trip around the White House, visit the National Zoo or plan to head to Georgetown, our free transport app will help you make the most of your time in Washington.
Made by the award winning developers of New York Subway Map and London Tube Map, the Washington DC Metro includes the following features:
- A clear map with pan and zoom enabling you to view easily while on the move.
- Select the route type that is right for you, either by the fastest route or the route with the fewest changes.
- The route planner will calculate your route from any two stations telling you how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
- Save your favorite routes to access again and again.
- Easy to search for a metro station or find the nearest station to your exact location.
- Book an Uber taxi within seconds to continue your journey after using the Washington DC metro.
- Live transport updates from the official WMATA Twitter account.
- Unlock additional features such as Walking Routes and Remove Adverts.
We make apps for cities worldwide so if you’re also thinking of visiting New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or London make sure you check out our other metro apps, available to download for free in the App Store.
Please note: As a free app we include advertising in Washington DC Metro Map to fund our development. If you wish to remove adverts there is an in app purchase available.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MapwayApps or follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. We would love to hear from you.
Useful when on METRO Rail to enjoy events in the city and we traveling to and from during working hours...
Not even good at planning routes: can't enter arrival or departure times
Easy to see lines
I can only use the app for only about 30 seconds because the app crashes. I want this app to be great but it just has bugs that makes the app unusable.
I opened it and in minutes was confronted with a full-screen ad that simply would not go away, rendering the app literally unusable. There are much better DC metro apps out there.
No train times, just route planning, with Uber ads. Useless.