Your reports go directly to our helpdesk where they are assigned to a member of the team or work is scheduled to fix the issue. If you’re reporting a good deed, look out for a thumbs-up for a job well done!
With Snapp it! from ScotRail you can:
• Log in with your ScotRail.co.uk account or create a new one
• Report a problem or good deed
• Add images and tag your station or train journey
• Automatically view reports for your nearest ScotRail station
• Filter reports by status - scheduled, assigned or fixed
• View and support reports made by other snappers
• View all your reports in "my feed"
• Earn badges for issues fixed, cleaned or for a job well done; and
• Receive status notifications for your reports.
Please note that we can't reply to your Snapp it! posts. So if you have a question or want feedback, please contact our customer service team via our website www.scotrail.co.uk/contact-us.
General customer service posts, questions and violations of our terms of service will result in posts being permanently deleted.