Over 200 walks are available in all areas of Cornwall and are classified by types such as coastal, moorland, pub and most popular walks.
The app is free to download and walks are purchased for £1.49 from within the app. The "Lanhydrock Gardens" walk is included with the app for free so you can try it out.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your device, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Directions are triggered by your location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Based on your location, provides information about points of interest along the walk.
- Includes an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you have left to go and an estimate of time based on your current speed
- Once walks are downloaded, the app doesn’t need a mobile signal or internet connection.
The app also includes a mechanism to feed back footpath issues that you spot to help us work with the CORMAC countryside team and parish councils to maintain Cornwall's footpath network.