You no longer need to search for desired direction, just choose your satellite from a list, tap «AR» button and choose your offset or prime dish type. SatFinder 3D app will show you a 3D model of satellite dish pointed right to desired satellite. You can point your device camera to your house wall and take a look at 3D dish model direction. it is very convenient for an installation place choice and set up.
Also you can look at all available satellites for your district in real time. Just tap «AR» button of satellites list window. Point your device towards the sky and watch all available satellites for your location.
This program also is a transponders (frequencies) data base of all TV/RADIO satellites in the world. You can easily find a satellite parameters.
• 3D satellite dish model direction augmented reality feature (dish pointer mode)
• View realtime satellites in the sky augmented reality feature
• 3D LNB tilt indicator
• Smart satellite search with sound indication
• Sort by satellite
• Search by channel name, radio name, provider name
• Sort by frequency
• Sort by Ku & C -bands
• Displaying the channel name, radio station, a provider with the link to the official site, encoding display
• Displaying a frequency, polarization, FEC and Symbol Rate
• Azimuth, Elevation, LNB Skew angels for the desired satellite
• Manual compass for devices without magnetic compass support
• Weekly database updates
• An enormous data base. More than 12,800 video channels, 3900 radio stations and 180 Internet service providers
SatFinder 3D uses your phone magnetometer sensor to get your azimuth. Since the satellite position calculation depends on the accuracy of your device sensors, your device should be calibrated by shaking and moving it in a figure 8 fashion when you are in AR mode. Read your phone model instructions on how to calibrate your device compass.
If you still have problems with a device compass, tap «Manual compass On» button. Point your device to South direction and compare the directions with left or right buttons on the screen. When your real south direction match to device 3D world direction just move your device as usual.
Let you know wherebare the sat in the sky. Excelet tools for installers
This is very good application, its help to fix all satellite dish. I love it keep it up.
crashes says Motorola pad is not compatable
I like this
Meant to be free use with in app purchases which is fine. But requires purchases to tell you where your local satellite is. So in this, it is completely useless. Should be a purchase only and not deceiving people. perfect example of how a good app can be marketed so badly.
Doesn't support my sensors! /uninstalling
Very very usefull
Horrible ad mob in this
Fracking garbage makes you buy to look at you sat.BOO
No kidding, this does not work on Nexus 7.
Waste of time
Very good work
Not working free