You can now take your reputation in the trades anywhere:
* Your projects - have a weld you're proud of? a car you've restored?
* Your certifications - have OSHA certifications? American Welding Society? ASE?
* Your work and training experience - what trade school did you attend? your apprenticeship?
* Your tools - prefer Miller Welding? Lincoln Electric? Craftsman?
Your network is a mixture of the people you know and the organizations you're a part of. Connect with both people and organizations on WorkHands. You can get jobs, announcements, see colleagues, and more across multiple networks:
* Trades you follow - welding, machining, construction, automotive, solar, wind, and more
* Your trade school - includes community colleges, private schools, vocation and CTE programs
* Your apprenticeship - are you a carpenter's apprentice? IAM? NTMA?
* Your employer - invite your colleagues to have a network of your own
* Your certifiers - like NCCER, ASE, NIMS, OSHA, FAA
Need help? Have ideas for the site? Want to get involved? Let us know by emailing [email protected]
Im trying to put my hours and i cant.. what the point to tell as about this app if it doent work most of the times..
The app has has a nice layout but when opening it either takes a very long time or fails to open altogether