About Recent Wifi Viewer (ROOT)
* ROOT access is REQUIRED*
This app use Root permission to access the connected wifi list from your system to list them out for you in case you forgot a wifi password and/or you want to share with others.
It also allow you to save that list to you local storage/SDCard or sync it to cloud storage.
Cloud backup use private App Folder on *your own* Google Drive account to save data. Even you cannot browse it by yourself (you still can delete it). Currently, this app only support restoring from Cloud.
- View connected wifi lists with password
- Save Wifi list to storage/SDCard
- Sync/Backup Wifi list to Cloud
- Restore wifi list from Cloud
- Copy wifi password to clipboard by long-press wifi item on the list.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+