About Sign Image
Sign Image is free app. You can put the message you want to share into picture. Instead of putting the message in the form of letters make shots lost art, we have compressed message to qr code. For those who are interested in your message, they can scan qr code to know your message, the others need not to worry about it anymore.
Additionally, Sign Image can allow you to create a personal imprint on the picture that you want to share on the Web. With a beautiful photo of your own, pin your personal imprint on it, when to see it on a certain website, you can easily show off and introduce to your friends know easy it's yours. Just scan qr code, you will prove it all.
- Create signature: Create signature from message, you can modify background color, foreground color and message.
- List signatures: View all your signatures, you can delete or modify signature. Tap to view signature in full screen mode. Press and hold to signature to enable select mode. In full screen mode, tap to show/hide toolbar.
- Sign Image: Pin your signature into your picture. You can change other signature when sign if you want. Press and hold signature to enable control mode. In control mode, you can move signature, use neo point to resize and rotate signature. You can zoom, pan image to align position signature with image.
- Save Image: Save image with multi choose about size image.
- List and share signed image: View all signed image. You can delete or share signed image easy. Tap to view image in full screen mode. In full screen mode, tap to show/ hide toolbar. Press and hold to image to enable select mode. In Select mode, you can delete or share multi images.
We look forward to receiving attention, evaluation and support of everyone. If you have comment on the app, the please leave a comment below or you can also send feedback to us.
For further information, find us on Facebook:
This app use zxing and picasso libraries, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache License : http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+