Wearalytics is a Google analytics client for Android Wear devices. This is how it works; you install the app on your phone, the wear app will be installed any minutes later. When you start the app, you can setup in three simple steps:
1. Sign-In with Google Sign in (you do not have to enter username and password)
2. Select the Google Analytics property of which you want to see the stats on your wearable
3. Select the metrics you want to see on your watch
On your watch, you can start the app "Wearalytics", the statistics of the selected metrics will be displayed for:
• Today (compared to yesterday)
• Last 7 days (compared to the 7 days before)
• Last 30 days (compared to the 30 days before)
Please keep in mind that this app works under the following conditions:
• The wearable needs to be paired to the smartphone (because the phone does all the hard work)
• The phone needs to be connected to the internet
Also be aware of the fact that the app is really new, allthough it is tested on multiple Android wear devices, it may not be bulletproof (yet). So if you are running into problems, please take a moment to contact us and we will put effort into solving the issue.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+