About Bluetooth Console
Bluetooth Console allows you to explore nearby Bluetooth LE devices without having to do the pairing. It also has a build-in serial console allowing you to send commands and receive responses.
The application includes the following main capabilities:
1. Scan for nearby devices and identify device names, unique device address, and received signal strength index (RSSI).
2. Scan for device services and capabilities.
3. Identify all the characteristics (values) within each service.
4. Retrieve characteristic descriptors.
5. Subscribe to notification changes for any characteristic.
6. Monitor the characteristic value changes in a serial console.
7. Send commands to the remote Bluetooth device using the same serial console.
8. Modify data formatting options allowing incoming data to be formatted as:
a) string value (optionally null terminated)
b) integer value (optionally null terminated)
c) float value (optionally null terminated)
d) byte array
e) binary string
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+