In fact, this is an ACCURATE, Clean and Full-free unit converter app for Android-based tablets or phones with a big display(x >=480px & y >=725px). It is just for those who need Maximum Precision in unit conversions. But the utility app is also lightweight enough.
1. The app is in full compliance with authoritative definitions of every involved units of measurement. As a result, any conversion result is EXACT enough. Refer to the app screenshots, please.
2. In addition, it is Ad-free and pure, without any advertising annoyance. You may enjoy a faster, cleaner experience.
3. This pure app implements any unit conversions completely in Android devices offline, without network access. That means you can perform unit conversions anywhere even without data and WiFi connection with this utility app.
4. With respecting to users' privacy, the app is Safe and Reliable enough because there is almost NOT ANY "Application Permissions" required at all.
5. The utility app just focuses on the basic unit categories: Length, Area, Volume/Capacity, Weight, and Temperature. Any units can be converted to each others in the same category. The app is expected to help those who need exact conversions between the Imperial or US customary system and the Metric system for those basic units of measurement.
6. Supports special conversions from fraction Inch or fraction Foot to commonly-used metric units. Also supports conversions from "x Feet/ft + y Inches/in" to common units.
7. The app is very very lightweight as the size of setup package ( APK ) is so small as ONLY 68 KB. As we can see on Play Store, very few unit converter apps are more lightweight than this one.
8. More app screenshots at Google Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/94PhYU7fyBt6b2hQA
9. If you feel the supported units of measurement are not enough yet, please refer to the full-featured edition, Smart Unit Converter Pro.
The full-featured and paid app supports much more basic units which are frequently used, such as ounce(oz av, oz t, oz ap), pounds(lb), kg, g, tonne, long ton, short ton, gallon(US gal, UK gal, US dry gal), fluid ounce(fl. oz, US or UK), tablespoon, teaspoon, cu. ft, cu. in. cu. m, milliliter, liter, acre, are, ha, sq. mi, sq. yd, sq. ft, sq. in, sq. km, sq. m, km, n mi, mi, m, yd, ft, in, rod, chain, furlong....
... it's basically worthless. No one cares about obscure units like hectometres and it doesn't have ounces (oz.), pounds (lb.), nor kilograms (kg.): the most important ones! EDIT: As a demo for the paid version, it should at least provide these temporarily for some days, and then ask for upgrading.