- An app that can be used as a household account book and a record of expenses.
- Managing your expenses in three categories makes it simple.
- You only need to enter the category and the amount of the expense.
- While looking over the three categories of you daily expenses, you will start to use your money in a more meaningful way!
With this app, you can manage your expenses under the following three categories.
- Necessary Expenses: Expenses that are necessary to your life, such as rent, food, utilities, daily necessities, etc..
- Unnecessary Expenses: Expenses that are not necessary to your life, or that could be considered wasteful.
- Profitable Expenses: Expenses such as your investments, book purchases, educational expenses, and savings.
Necessary Expenses = 70%
Unnecessary Expenses = 5%
Profitable Expenses = 25%
- By entering your monthly budget amount, you can calculate how much money can be used in each of the three categories from the set ratio, how much leftover money can be used, and manage your budget.
(The ratio settings can be changed)
- By entering minor category expense items, detailed records and analysis are possible.
- By registering fixed costs, you can easily enter decided expenses for every month.
- Income management can be turned ON/OFF.
Income and expense tracker
- You can quickly enter items by placing a widget on your home screen.
- You can back up your data on Google Drive or DropBox.
*You must have the Google Drive or DropBox app installed.
I loved it, & I just hate the ads.