SabNzbdPlus is a news downloader that decodes and retrieves the content indexed by NZB files.
The current version of SabNZBDPlus(free) implements a fair bit of the server api, not all calls, but useful server interaction. It allows viewing of all common server information and statistics, and gives a queued-download list as well as completed download history.
From this app you can:
* Pause and resume your entire download queue.
* Pause and resume individual downloads.
* Delete your entire download queue.
* Delete individual downloads.
* Retry or Delete failed downloads (History Screen)
* Delete successful downloads (History Screen - clean-up)
* Delete entire download history (History Screen - clean-up)
* Set download speed.
* Add new downloads to queue by providing a URL link to the NZB.
* Change category of an item (per item) in the download queue.
* Change priority of an item (per item) in the download queue.
* Add new downloads to queue by file upload.
* Set download password (for encrypted downloads).
Planned future releases will include the following features:
* Ability to select multiple downloads for applying a single action (such as pause, resume, delete etc).
This program does exactly what it says it will do, and new useful features come along at a good pace.
Works great for watching sabnzbd
Seriously out of date UI. Limited functionality.
It works well for what it offers. Just waiting for more features :-|
Works very well for a free app!!!