SabNzbdPlus is a news downloader that decodes and retrieves the content indexed by NZB files.
The current version of SabNZBDPlus(free) implements very little, but useful server interaction. It allows viewing of all common server information and statistics, and gives a queued-download list as well as completed download history.
From this app you can:
* Pause and resume your entire download queue.
* Pause and resume individual downloads.
* Delete your entire download queue.
* Delete individual downloads.
Planned future releases will include the following features:
* Add new downloads to queue
* Delete download history
* Whatever else I find in the API that seems desirable.