The cross-platform multiplayer game where you make calculations with digits. Beat our Autoplayer or invite your (Facebook) friends or play against random opponents worldwide. Play your own game and see if you can beat the best players in your country, or even in the world.
Create a sum having an outcome less than 100 and place digits on the 13 by 13 tile board and earn points for your calculations. Use the extra single and double value squares to collect the most points. Use a strategy to win the game!
Search for friends to play against or allow Digifeud to match you up with an opponent.
- Choose to play against friends or match up against random opponents
- Flashing white tiles indicating last move.
- On line rule explanation and recall option.
- Play against AutoDigi, can you beat our automated player?
- Play against AutoDigi even without an internet connection.
- Play in 100 simultaneous games!
- Push notifications informing you about opponent's latest move
- Chat with your opponent
- Invite your friends on Facebook
- Play your next move without leaving the game screen if you like!
For more information on Digifeud, visit us at Digifeud.com and follow on Twitter @digifeud. Also check our Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/digifeud
Digifeud – a Game of numbers!