About Pawney's Wrath Trial
This trial version allows 2-player battles on a single device where players are literally fighting head to head. You can play by yourself and see how many of the bots you can take out in a given time, or whip friends and family in a local multiplayer versus game. This is a one button game but still has all the moves of most action games. Great for kids and adults alike.
This game includes many accessibility options:
- Adjustable Player Speed
- One button input
- Player Highlights
- Level Colors
- And more...
This game also includes many preset game modes:
- Death Match: Fight against people or an unending amount of goats.
- Piñata: Collect the coins that fall out of goats each time one is killed.
- Make It Rain!: Grab the coins as fast as you can.
- Flood: The game doesn't end until each wave of goats has been eliminated.
- Grinder: A timed game with minor bot damage, try not to die. (Not in trial version)
- Grinder Extreme: Similar to above, but with maximum damage. You will die, a lot. (Not in trial version)
- Capture: Stand next to “nodes” around the level to capture them for your side. (2 or more players)
- Stash: Pick up weapons you don't need and stash them at your base, but be careful, your enemies will try to steal your loot for themselves. (2 or more players)
- Chaos: Free for all with rules from all the other scenarios, get coins, kill enemies, capture nodes, try not to get hurt. (2 or more players)
- Team Death Match: Teams of friends try to kill each other. (Not in trial version)
- Odd Man Out: All players hunt one other, if you kill that one player everyone hunts you. (Not in trial version)
Or you can always go through the menus and tweak out your own perfect custom game mode.
Purchase the full version of the game if you would like more players, items, levels, and play settings.
This version has a banner ad throughout the game, and a full screen advertisement every five minutes when the game ends.
The video shows how to use the "No Preference" control style, which is the old default the previous versions of the game used. The Attack Preference control style is the new main style as it allows much faster control over the player. Every control style allows the same moves so you can still see in the video what can be done with just a single button and then choose whichever control style you wish to use when you start up the game for the first time.
Note: if you experience slow down with multilayered levels, go to Menu>Options>Start Up>Level>Shade Layer and uncheck it. Some devices aren't fast enough to do shading in real time (this will make characters and items the same color regardless of which layer they are in instead of being darker the further back they get).
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+