• Enemy spawn rate that increases every 30 seconds to increase game difficulty.
• Scrolling background and star generation to make you feel more spacey.
• Accelerometer use for player interaction!
• A mode for beginners and one for advanced players.
• Ship Selection
Move by Tilting your phone.
Shoot by pressing the shoot button on your screen.
Made by Justin Bennett
Music by Circlerun.
Deep Drive is still in testing and a lot of new features will be implemented soon. Look forward to newer versions!
Things To Look Forward To:
- Variety of enemies
- Different levels/map selection
- More player ships to choose from
- Different game modes
- Fixed resolution issues for older Android devices.
- Set player's health to 5 (up from 3)
- Added new enemy, "Space Mine" gives 300 points per kill.
- Enemy spaceships now shoot two bullets instead of one to increase game difficulty.
This morning I was walking along bored wondering, darn I really wish I had a fun addicting game to play right now. I was searching the store and stubbled upon this gem! I played it for hours on end. It got so bad the I quit my job and got a divorce with my wife of 6 years. She got custody of the kids and now I live in a one room apartment that's 350 bucks a month. But I still got my deep dive. And that's all that matters too me anymore. :)
I've played this game for 45 seconds and I already think it's better than league of legends.. quality game right here folks
This game is super dope man