A child wakes up in his bed during a rainy night and discovers a mysterious tree in the garden - the Tree of Dreams? The child leaves for a long journey through nature and the elements. He will learn to overcome his fears during the journey of a night – or a life? Discover for yourself.
• Over 50 interactions in more than 35 scenes
• Easy comprehension – a story entirely told by pictures, animations and music – no text or voice will disturb your dreamlike journey
• In some scenes you can move your character by rotating your device –but beware of the birds while you are flying
• Two distinct play modes are available and you can switch at any time
+ A cinematic mode plays the story like a short movie
+ An interactive mode lets you discover all hidden surprises
A French fairy tale:
This beautiful interactive book was entirely made from a French company based in Paris in cooperation with French artists, programmers and musicians.
• The original soundtrack and sound effects are supported by the recording of real music instruments.
• All paintings were hand drawn on paper, then scanned and post-processed for display on devices such as tablets or phones.
And the story of the Tree of Dreams is not over yet:
The Tree of Dreams is a complete artistic and ecological project – a children book printed with ecological ink on recycled paper is in preparation and we also plan to distribute a tree seed in a recycled card box. At this point everyone can plant his own Tree of Dreams and see it grow over time. Furthermore a short movie and a downloadable soundtrack are planned.
You can follow us on Facebook and stay informed on the project:
Good hand drawn pictures and cool music.