About Toddler Learn Tracing ABC.
* Winners of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award
Learn how to trace uppercase abc letters with "Obloo" The Monster! It's fun to learn with this game, which uses the proper directions and form taught in schools. Made with the help of educationists the application is a complete package to teach your kids their abc alphabets. So let them ride away for hours of writing practice.
+ High quality graphics, animated characters, sound effects and voiceovers to keep your child hook for hours.
+ Designed for Toddlers in Preschool, Kindergarten, Montessori
+ Created by Educationists for teachers and parents to help their Toddler with their first alphabets.
+ Tap first feature to help the kids identify key points on an alphabet first. Making it easier to trace, doodle and draw.
+ Phonics curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
+ Positive reinforcement to encourage the child to complete the worksheets and play for hours.
+ Focus on speaking, pronunciation alone with tracing, doodling and writing.
+ Intelligent level switches to easier letters if child cannot complete exercise after continues tries.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Kids in Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade who have learnt to trace lines, completed practice and worksheets of lines and can doodle with their fingers, hand, pencil and pen . Toddlers baby boys and baby girls preparing for school. The educational app focusing on easy uppercase abc letter drawing, tracing and doodling only. This is a babyfirst app for early learners not ready for lowercase letter abcs. Suitable for 3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old baby boys and baby girls.
The app will help the kid to learn how to write idioma and alfabeto by teaching them tracing uppercase abc letter using their finger and hand just like they write with a pencil or pen. The practice worksheets improve their motor skills.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100+ Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it at:
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+