About The Christmas Spirit - Lite
The Christmas Spirit is an interactive 3D pop-up book for children from 3 to 8 years old. It tells the story of a little elf who, at Christmas Eve, loses inspiration and is not able to create new toys. In the meantime, the family of Lucas and Emma is preparing for Christmas Eve, but will they receive their gifts in time for Christmas? Through 40 pages of text and 9 pop-up interactive scenes, the player and Santa Claus have to help the elf recover his spirit of Christmas so no children are forgotten.
The book is based on an original story by Estelle Lelu, who is skilled in child psychology and is specialist in early childhood. The development of the pop-up book started in November 2013 and took almost one year to finish. It is based on the famous game engine Unity3D and is built completely in 3D. It is especially designed for young children who are guided through the story by in game help.
- 9 pop-up interactive scenes in 3D, fully touch screen compatible
- 40 pages of text with great illustrations
- Full 3D game like a real magic book
- Voice-over narration by professional actors for each language
- Plenty of well-known Christmas musics and sound effects
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German and Turkish
- More than 45 minutes of gameplay
- Especially designed for children from 3 to 8 years old
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+