The playing board is made up of a grid of points. Each turn, you move Zigby one square at a time, but can extend your turn by "bouncing" off grid points that have been used before. Grid points may contain a meteor, star or blackhole that provide further bonuses or penalties. Depending on the setup of the board, you may choose an aggressive strategy to get to your destination, or a defensive strategy to block off routes back home. Each game takes just minutes to play, while the larger maps (for tablets) can make for lengthier and more challenging sessions.
The game contains an embedded help system so you can learn the game as you play. It takes only a minute or two to learn all of the rules. The game starts up with a basic rectangular map, but many maps are available. Some maps will only play on larger devices, so the selection of maps on a tablet provides a range of simple to complex game boards. You'll quickly see that there are a large number of combinations between the maps and the randomness of the boards.
* Choose from several maps [the paid version has even more !]
* Help system to learn the rules as you play the game
* Appropriate and challenging for both children & adults
* Configurable game difficulty
* Press menu, then Settings to change the board, sounds, difficulty and other settings
The free version of this game enables you to try out most of the game features but has the following limitations:
* A small selection of maps
* No teleporters (blackholes)
* Ads are displayed in the score screens
Great puzzle game. The randomizing greatly increases playability.
Cool original game. Tried it out for my kid, but liked it myself.
It's an okay game, but gets old against AI. Would make a fun multiplayer game.