Fill in the empty cells in the game grid so that each row, each column and each 3x3 block contains the numbers 1 through 9 exactly once.
The game contains Sudoku puzzles of various difficulty levels and detailed instructions. It is aimed at beginners and experts alike.
✔ intuitive navigation
✔ appealing design
✔ auto-save running games
✔ unlimited undo and redo
✔ enter notes
✔ numerous assistance functions
✔ many game variations
✔ nine difficulty levels
✔ cloud synchronization
✔ enter your own puzzles
✔ game statistics
The game is supported by adverts.
Andoku 3 offers numerous other game variants in addition to the standard version of Sudoku. These game variants have either additional regions in which the digits from 1 to 9 may only appear once, or they have non-square areas instead of the usual 3x3 blocks.
The game variations with additional regions are:
• X Sudoku
• Hyper Sudoku
• Percent Sudoku
• Color Sudoku
The basic rules of Sudoku are very simple. Depending on the difficulty of the puzzle, more or less difficult solving techniques may be required in order to solve the puzzle.
Andoku 3 comes with tutorials that teach you many of these solving techniques. Based on specific game situations, the tutorials explain the solving techniques step by step.
The solution techniques are ordered by difficulty, ranging from very simple (Introduction, Hidden Single, etc.) to very difficult (XY Chain, Sashimi Swordfish, etc.).
You can choose from three input methods:
• Digit first: first select a digit, then assign the selected value to one or more cells.
• Cell first: select a cell first and then enter a value for that cell.
• Automatic: allows rapid switching between the two aforementioned input methods.
The default input method is Digit first. This input method is far more efficient because it allows you to assign the selected value to multiple cells in a row.
Enter your own puzzles
Would you like to solve a Sudoku puzzle from your local newspaper on your smartphone?
With Andoku 3 you can easily enter your own puzzles. The built-in editor automatically checks the correctness of the entered puzzle.
The game allows you to save your progress in the cloud. This also allows running games to be synchronized between different devices.
So you can start a game on your smartphone and continue to play on your tablet later!
Various cloud backends are supported:
• Google Drive
• local USB storage
• Full network access, view network connections, view Wi-Fi connections: cloud synchronization and display of adverts
• Find accounts on the device: cloud synchronization (Google Drive backend)
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, read the contents of your USB storage: cloud synchronization (USB storage backend)