About Tile Puzzles · Food
Solve this food tile puzzle by dragging and dropping the image tiles. You can choose between different puzzle sizes and there are lots of food images with different difficulties available.
Try to beat your best puzzle times! Can you solve the puzzles fast enough?
Enjoy the wonderful food photos with the world's most delicious food like for example fruits, meat, fish, vegetables, hamburger and more.
Tile Puzzle Features:
- Puzzles sizes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9 and 10x10
- Best times recording
- Many images of all difficulties
- Puzzle photos can be downloaded and saved in your photos folder
- Can be installed on the SD card
- No time limits.
- Possibility to view the photos to help solve the puzzle.
- The ability to share the game.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- All photos are available for free to play and share
Acknowledgements and Attributions:
This app has been developed by Thomas Fuchs-Martin with the games framework LibGdx. Thanks to the free images site pixabay.com.
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Nexus 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 and more.
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 2.3.3 "Gingerbread" up to 8.1 "Oreo"
- This app asks for internet/network access. This is needed, because in the rare case an error or exception happens it will forward a description of the error to my app’s analytics. That way I can provide fixes of problems faster with future updates. This is also needed for the interstitial ad display!
- You can download the puzzle image to the photos folder on your device. To be able to do that the app needs the permission to write on external storage.
- That’s it, no more permissions needed!
There are more tile puzzles from Thomas Fuchs-Martin available with different image topics like fruits, vegetables, baby animals, mountains and forests for example.
Please consider to write a review with a 5 stars rating of this app if you liked it! Thank you!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+