About Square or Circle
"Square or Circle" is a mini game which trains pattern recognition, it can improve your brain capacity. "Square or Circle" requires you to look at the displayed image and tell whether it contains a square or a circle, you can challenge it in 9 different game modes.
If you feel recognizing between square and circle is too easy, you should start trying other game modes, some of the modes are a lot harder than square and circle. Within a short period of time of playing, most people realise their improvement in pattern recognition skills, and found Square and Circle mode too easy, then it's time to challenge other modes. Brain capacity would take longer to train than pattern recognition, but given time, improvement will be noticeable. Apart from this, pattern recognition may allow us to find a solution to a persistent and seemingly abstract problem or to write a computer program. "Square or Circle" will improve your brain capacity over time.
- Square and Circle: Choose between square or circle on every level
- Any Shapes: Different shapes might be used on every level
- Only Half Letters: Only half of the shapes appears in the image
- Up Side Down: The shapes you need to recognize will appear in upside down position as oppose to upright position
- Flashing: The image keep flashing which can make it easier to recognize the shapes (or not)
- Rotations: The shapes you need to recognize would rotate in any angle makes it harder to recognize
- Time Attack: You're given a minute to see how far you can go in the game
- 3, 2, 1, Gone!: The image will appears for 3 seconds before it disappear for good, focus is key here
- Chicken, Chicken!: bawbwaaak!
If you like Square or Circle, please support us by giving us a rating on the store. Thanks for your support!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+