Silver-screen star Veronica West plummeted to her death from the top of a lighthouse on Silvermoon Isle. Was it an accident? A suicide? Or did someone at the party that night kill Veronica?
• SOLVE A CLASSIC WHODUNIT WITH AN INTERACTIVE TWIST! Veronica West was having her birthday party on a secluded island when things took a horrifying turn as she died falling from the top of a lighthouse.
• HOW DID VERONICA WEST DIE? You are called in to investigate the case—all the suspects are still on the island, and there is a huge mansion to be combed through for clues!
• SCOUR THE ISLAND FOR CLUES TO CRACK THIS INTRIGUING CASE! Use your seasoned deductive skills to interrogate suspects, examine scenes for evidence, and solve intriguing puzzles and mini-games!
• UNLOCK THIS COLLECTOR’S EDITION AND PLAY A THRILLING BONUS GAME Find hidden collectibles and earn various achievements throughout the game! Plus, enjoy stunning wallpapers, concept art, and replay your favorite puzzles and mini-games!
• Find thousands of hidden objects, plus solve tons of mini games and puzzles!
• Unlock this incredible Collector's Edition to gain access to all of the amazing bonuses and additional gameplay!
*** Discover more from Big Fish Games***
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/AndroidSplash
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BFGAMGoog
Visit Big Fish Games, a leading developer, producer, and publisher of puzzle, adventure, casual, card & casino games!
VISIT US: www.bigfishgames.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/bigfishgames
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/bigfishgames
TALK TO US: www.facebook.com/bigfishgames
This was a great game. I love big fish but I'm a bigger fan of Eipix,they've taken the bf games to another level. I enjoyed the story, interactive part and of course the puzzles. No glitches. scenery, graphics, game play all brilliant and the cube tunnel maze game was fab. My only teeny thing is I wish the mini games were harder. I always watch 'the making of' part of Eipix games and this time it shows how time consuming these games are to make, I think people forget that. Great Job :)
Instantly one of my favorites. Top notch from the gameplay to the story. Very well done, can't wait for the sequel
No complaints. Worth the $. Enjoyed every minute.