• Play in French or English (more languages to come!)
• Large word lists: 8000+ (English), 7200+ (French)
• Great for improving vocabulary
• Three levels of opponent playing strength (Novice, Intermediate and Expert)
• Player ratings: start off as a Novice and work your way up to Expert by winning rating points
• Enter your secret word manually or choose from the full alphabetized list
• Observer your opponent's progress in deducing your secret word
• Keep track of your progress as you figure out the app's secret word
• Add to the fun by displaying insults/whines when the app wins/loses
• Attractive user interface
Designed and written by a UC Berkeley Ph.D. mathematician, this game relies on logic more than knowledge of thousands of arcane, five-letter words and is extremely challenging. As you progress in skill from Novice to Expert, your powers of deduction will improve. This is a great game for training your mind in logical thinking. Beat the app and become smarter!
Follow Five-to-Go on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FivetoGoTheGame) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveToGoTheGame?lang=en) to keep abreast of news about the game and to learn about upcoming free-to-enter competitions with cash prizes! Check out the Five-to-Go Web page at https://www.chiaramail.com/fivetogo.jsp for details about our weekend competition beginning this Friday, February 5th. $500 prize pool and NO entry fee!