• Play in French or English (more languages to come!)
• Large word lists: 8000+ (English), 7200+ (French)
• Great for improving vocabulary
• Three levels of opponent playing strength (Novice, Intermediate and Expert)
• Player ratings: start off as a Novice and work your way up to Expert by winning rating points
• Enter your secret word manually or choose from the full alphabetized list
• Observer your opponent's progress in deducing your secret word
• Keep track of your progress as you figure out the app's secret word
• Add to the fun by displaying insults/whines when the app wins/loses
• Attractive user interface
Designed and written by a UC Berkeley Ph.D. mathematician, this game relies on logic more than knowledge of thousands of arcane, five-letter words and is extremely challenging. As you progress in skill from Novice to Expert, your powers of deduction will improve. This is a great game for training your mind in logical thinking. Beat the app and become smarter!
Follow Five-to-Go on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FivetoGoTheGame) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveToGoTheGame?lang=en) to keep abreast of news about the game and to learn about upcoming free-to-enter competitions with cash prizes! Check out the Five-to-Go Web page at https://www.chiaramail.com/fivetogo.jsp for details about our weekend competition beginning this Friday, February 5th. $500 prize pool and NO entry fee!
This game is going to ruin my work performance. But it's a lot of fun, so that should count for something.
As such the game is too hard. That's why it got four stars. It would get boring after a few tries. Too much depends on luck. For starters uncommon words can be removed from the dictionary. If letters that are not in the correct place but are present in the word are also shown then luck would very much be removed.