About Lemonade Charades
Get your team to guess the EXACT words of the action charade before the buzzer goes off. Your team gets a clue to help them figure it all out--the INITIALS of the charade.
- There are two teams--the Red Team and the Blue Team.
- Before play begins, teams should decide the number of actors and the number of guessers, with a minimum of one actor and one guesser.
- Press PLAY to begin a turn.
- At the beginning of a turn, actors say the abbreviation displayed on the screen. Actors are allowed to say the abbreviation letters at any time.
- Saying ANYTHING other than abbreviation letters will result in the end of the turn with no points scored.
- Actors act out the charade until the guesser has correctly guessed the charade or until time has run out.
- Each charade has a difficulty rating of Easy, Medium, or Hard, which are randomly chosen each turn. The time allowed to act out the charade varies by difficulty. At the start of the game the time allowed for each level of difficulty can be adjusted under SETTINGS.
- Actors are allowed to skip charades during a turn by pressing SKIP. The default number of skips is ONE per turn, but that number can be adjusted in SETTINGS at the start of the game.
- Teams score ONE point for the round if the charade is correctly guessed before time runs out. The answer must be the exact charade displayed on the screen.
- When the charade is guessed correctly, the actor presses CORRECT, awarding a point and ending the turn.
- If the CORRECT button is pressed accidentally, the OOPS button can be pressed to correct the score before the next team starts its round.
- Teams play to a score of 10 and need to win by 2 points. The number of points required for victory can also be adjusted in SETTINGS for shorter or longer play.
That's all there is to it! Feel free to improvise and make up your own rules that work best for your group.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+